General Data Protection Regulations
Data collected and held by us Summary)
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you for the sole purposes of your membership, to email you periodic news and information relevant to your subscriptions, CTRTC training or general topics of interest. We have grouped this data together as follows:
- Identity Data: which includes title, first name, last name, and any feedback form or survey responses, workshop registers which you may have complete as well as records of emails sent direct via the website.
- Contact Data: email address, telephone number and postal address.
- Communications Data: includes your preferences in receiving information from us through email and newsletters.
- Non Members E-New Subscription Data: Name and Email address.
- Special Categories Data: We do not collect any special categories of Personal Data about you (for example details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, political opinions, or information about your health).
- Training Data: All data stored on our website includes your full name, postal address and country. Your registration and application data for either the Basic workshop or CTRTC accreditation held by the WGI-UK trainers is kept confidential. This information is not available to anyone not approved or concerned in your training progress.